Bachelors/Masters degree in relevant fields from IITs or IISc,
and demonstration of outstanding talent either in the form of publications in top tier conferences/journals, history
of delivery of project outcomes as a student or as employees in previous jobs.
Appointment will be made initially for one year and can be extended up to five years or till the end of the
project whichever is earlier, subject to satisfactory performance. Performance reviews will be held weekly.
The appointment can be terminated at any time if found unsatisfactory.
Desired qualification (At least 3 out of the following)
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, message queues, asynchronous systems, and design patterns
- Good understanding of microservices, SOA principles and surrounding technologies (such as Kubernetes and Docker)
- Strong understanding of engineering software processes, life-cycle methodology, configuration management, release management, and system verification and testing.
- Experience working with distributed systems in a cloud computing environment.
- Ability to work on deadline-driven projects
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant systems
- Integrate/Modify existing open-source software according to the requirements
- Develop, Debug and Analyze Smart Contracts
- Help identify the best technologies to address challenges in our roadmap
- Coordinate with a team of mobile developers, and blockchain developers to create world-class products
Consolidated Salary range
- 1,00,000 – 10,000 – 2,00,000 INR per month.