Bachelors/Masters degree in relevant fields from IITs or IISc,
and demonstration of outstanding talent either in the form of publications in top tier conferences/journals, history
of delivery of project outcomes as a student or as employees in previous jobs.
Appointment will be made initially for one year and can be extended up to five years or till the end of the
project whichever is earlier, subject to satisfactory performance. Performance reviews will be held weekly.
The appointment can be terminated at any time if found unsatisfactory.
Desired qualification (At least 3 out of the following)
- Hands-on experience in Cryptographic protocols
- Hands-on experience with developing applications on a Blockchain
- Hands-on experience in a coding blockchain platform
- Hands-on experience in developing Smart Contracts
- Very good writing, and speaking ability in English
- Ability to work on deadline-driven projects
- Developing Industry scale applications on Blockchain platforms
- Development of Smart Contracts
- Debug and Analyze Smart Contracts
- Developing new Blockchain protocols and integrate with existing open-source Blockchain Platforms
Consolidated Salary range
- 1,00,000 – 10,000 – 2,00,000 INR per month.